- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Latest update on the Kruger National Park floods
Berg- en- Dal, Biyamiti, Crocodile Bridge, Letaba, Lower Sabie , Malelane, Mopani (via Letaba only), Olifants, Orpen, Pretoriuskop, Punda Maria (only accessible from Punda Maria Gate – no internal access from KNP), Satara & Skukuza.
Bateleur (flooded & access),Balule (services), Boulders (access), Maroela (access), Roodewal (access), Shimuwini (partially flooded & access), Shingwedzi (major flood damage), Shipindane Hide (access), Sirheni, Sable Dam Hide, Talamati (partially flooded & access), Tamboti (fencing & access) & Tsendze.
Picnic Spots / Viewpoints:
- Afsaal - Open
- Albasini Ruins - Open
- Babalala - Closed (access)
- Bobbejaan Krans - Open
- Crooks Corner - Closed
- Eileen Orpen Memorial - Open
- Gardenia Hide - Closed
- Kanniedood Hide - Closed
- Lake Panic Birdhide - Closed (access)
- Makhadzi - Closed (access & flooded)
- Masorini - Open
- Matambeni Hide - Closed
- Mathekeyane - Open
- Mlondozi - Open
- Mooiplaas - Open
- Muzandzeni - Closed (flooded & access)
- Nhlanguleni - Closed (access)
- Nkuhlu - Open
- Nkumbe - Open
- Nthandanyathi Hide - Closed
- Nwamanzi - Open
- Nwanetsi - Open
- Nyawutsi Hide - Closed
- Olifants River viewpoint on S44 - Closed
- Orpen Dam - Closed
- Pafuri Picnic Spot - Closed (flooded & access)
- Paul Kruger Tablets - Open
- Pioneer Hide - Closed
- Rabelais Museum - Open
- Ratel Pan Hide - Closed
- Redrocks - Closed
- Sable Dam - Closed
- Shibyatsangela - Closed
- Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial - Closed
- Sweni Hide - Closed
- Timbavati - Closed (access)
- Tshanga - Closed
- Tshokwane - Closed (services)
Access Roads Inside the Park:
All tarred roads except the following, are open:
- Skukuza to Pretoriuskop (H1-1) breach at Transport Dam.
- Olifants River causeway at Balule is still closed.
- Causeways over Sabie and Sand Rivers between Skukuza and Tshokwane (H1-2) still overflowing and closed. Guests to use alternative via H4-1 and H12.
- Orpen to Satara (H7) breach over Phelwani River. S106 to be used as alternative.
- Shingwedzi Camp and Day Visitor Site is not accessible to the public.
- Shingwedzi to Punda Maria/Pafuri (H1-7) (Shingwedzi & Nkulumbeni bridges and water over road in various other areas).
- Phalaborwa Gate to Mopani (H14)(Tsendze causeway).
- Tshokwane to Lower Sabie has been reopened (causeway over Sabie River below camp has been cleared).
- All gravel roads are closed except, S3 (Numbi Gate to Phabeni Gate), S23 (Biyamiti Loop), S25, S26 (Bume Road), S112, S113, S139, S114 (south of Biyamiti Weir).
- Crocodile Bridge
- Orpen (only Orpen Camp can be accessed – not into the rest of Kruger)
- Punda Maria (only Punda Maria Camp can be accessed – not into the rest of Kruger)
- Giriyondo Border Post (4x4 vehicles only)
- Pafuri Border Facility
Guests are kindly urged to use water sparingly as camps/ gates and picnic spots in many areas operate on emergency pumps and boreholes with limited capacity.
Media enquiries: Reynold Thakhuli 073 373 4999 / Gabrielle Venter 082 696 4724
Tourist Enquiries: Lucy Nhlapo 082 908 4753/ Joep Stevens 082 802 8093