- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Mopani Rest Camp December 2012 Holiday Programme
- Honorary Rangers' PEAP - People Environmental Awareness Exhibition
Come feel, touch and smell conservation!
Dates: 17 December 2012 - 3 January 2013
Time: 09:00 a.m. - 19:00 p.m.
Please note: The exhibition will be closed on 25 December 2012
- Marius Snyders - Snake Demo
Learn why we should not kill snakes.
Dates: 22 & 23 December 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. and 19:00 p.m.
- Moholoholo - Conservation talk with Cheetah, Bateleur and African Crowned Eagle
A life-changing experience!
Dates & times:
26 December 2012 at 19:00 p.m.
27 - 30 December 2012 at 10 a.m. and 19:00 p.m.
31 December 2012 at 10:00 p.m.
- Children's Treasure Hunt
Dates: 11 December 2012 - 3 January 2013
More information avaible at the Mopani Conference Centre
- Midnight Drive with a stop-over at the Bushbraai site at 00:00 a.m.
Date: 31 December 2012
Enquiries regarding fees and bookings can be made at the Mopani Reception
Wi-Fi/Internet will be availabe at the Conference Centre throughout the December 2012 holidays. Please note though that the Conference Centre will be closed on 25 December 2012.