- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: KNP Celebrates Diverse Cultural Heritage
The Executive Director of the Kruger National Park, Dr Bandile Mkhize urged people of all cultures to learn more about the KNP at the Cultural Heritage Day Celebration in Skukuza today (Saturday September 23, 2006).
“South African National Parks realises its role in conserving the diverse cultural heritage sites found in our parks and the Kruger National Park is no exception to this mission.
It is therefore important for everyone here today to not only get to know more about the Cultural Heritage Sites found in Kruger, but also to get to know more about each other’s different cultures,” Dr Mkhize explained.