- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Skukuza Half Marathon
The Skukuza Sterling Light Lager Half Marathon is organised by the Skukuza Marathon Club. This annual event takes place within the Kruger National Park and is a highlight on the running calendar.
RACE DATE 2006 – 5 August
RACE DATE 2007 – 4 August
- Bookings open from the day of the race until 31 October of that year.
- Application forms are available at R20.00 each and will be posted or faxed to you if you can’t pick it up at the day of the race. This money is donated to the Nature Conservation Fund.
- After the closing date, a draw is held to determine the 1 400 participants. Chosen runners will receive a confirmation letter per post.
- On confirmation, you need to buy a race number for R35.00, which will be posted to you by the end of June of that year.
- All the numbers for the 2006 race has been allocated and bookings are closed. There are only 20 charity numbers still available that can be issued to potential runners at a donation of R750 per number. This money will be donated to the Nature Conservation Fund.
All enquiries regarding the race are to be directed to
Josie on (013) 735 5354 or 082 680 3864.
- Accommodation is pre-booked by Mpumalanga Promotions to ensure availability for runners.
- There is still some accommodation available for the 2006 race in Pretoriuskop, Lower Sabie and Skukuza (camping only.)
All enquiries regarding accommodation bookings are to be directed to
Lorna on (013) 735 5195 or 082 648 0262.