- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
If you are interested in finding out more about elephant research and conservation, the ivory trade or the Magnificent Seven, you may find the following websites useful starting points.
SANParks does not explicitly endorse the work of any of these organizations and takes no responsibility for the quality of content found on these sites.
Elephant Research & Conservation
- African Elephant Bibliography: Comprehensive listing of over 4,500 references
- African Elephant Specialist Group of the World Conservation Union (IUCN) provides a range of technical resources for elephant conservation and management including an extensive bibliography and a peer-reviewed journal, Pachyderm
- African Wildlife Foundation's elephant conservation programme
- Amboseli Elephant Research Project: Kenya's long-running project, set up by Cynthia Moss over 30 years ago.
- Savanna Elephant Vocalization Project aims to give easy access to years of field studies related to elephant communication.
The Ivory Trade
- CITES' Elephant Trade Information System (ETIS)
- CITES' Monitoring the Illegal Killing of Elephants (MIKE) project
Did You Know?
- Many accounts of the park's early days can be found in the Stevenson-Hamilton Memorial Library.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325