- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Experimental Burn Plot (EBP) Maps
Fire research formally began in the Kruger National Park with the establishment of the Experimental Burn Plots (EBP's) in 1954.
The initial objective of this experiment was to investigate the effects of fire on vegetation, by comparing fire season and frequency within the four major vegetation communities in the park. Read more about the location and site descriptions of these long-term fire experiments.
Click on each map to see plot details and accompanying aerial photography.
|EBP Maps and Photography|
|Skukuza EBP||Pretoriuskop EBP|
|Satara EBP||Mopani EBP|
Did You Know?
- James Stevenson-Hamilton (born in 1867) was appointed the park's first warden on 1 July 1902.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325