- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Interesting Facts or Phenomena
- Average Monthly and Seasonal Temperatures and Rainfall of the Kruger National Park.
- Information on the Sawfly by Guin Zambatis and Andrew Deacon.
- Attached are photos and an article , by Hendrik Sithole, of a bee colony near the Skukuza Library. What interesting about this colony is that is has no hive.
- The eruption of two insect species in the Mooiplaas Ranger Section within a short successive period caught the attention of not only personnel in the KNP Conservation Services, but everyone in the vicinity of the section...... Read the article and see more pictures.
- There are more than 20 scorpion species that have been recorded within KNP. These records date from as far back as the 1960s. In October 2005 a rare scorpion species, Uroplectes chubbi, was recorded just north of Letaba Restcamp...... Read this article.
- Read more about the black wasps (possibly Batozonellus fuliginosus), which have been frequenting the flowers of the Kirkia acuminata trees on the Mooiplaas koppie for the past couple of weeks.
- Read more about Johann Oelofse's account of the death of one of Kruger's Big Tuskers, Massunguine.