- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
|Supporting Documentation to Management Plans||Relevant SANParks Policies|
|Supporting Document 1 (Lower Level Plan 1): Objectives Hierarchy for Kruger National Park.
This document was placed here specifically to meet an immediate need as an accessible entity for a key reference in an IUCN freshwater brochure. Slides(pages) 7-17 inclusive will be of special interest to aquatic practitioners
|Documents soon to be made available.|
|Monitoring Programmes||Still to be added|
|Documents soon to be made available.||Still to be added|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- More than 300 archaeological sites of Stone Age man have been found.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325