- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Would you like to continue?
|Supporting Documentation to Management Plans||Relevant SANParks Policies|
|Supporting Document 1 (Lower Level Plan 1): Objectives Hierarchy for Kruger National Park.
This document was placed here specifically to meet an immediate need as an accessible entity for a key reference in an IUCN freshwater brochure. Slides(pages) 7-17 inclusive will be of special interest to aquatic practitioners
|Documents soon to be made available.|
|Monitoring Programmes||Still to be added|
|Documents soon to be made available.||Still to be added|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are significant archaeological ruins at Thulamela and Masorini.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325