Activities & Facilities
All activities from Mopani Rest Camp. Guests are picked up from Tsendze main gate.
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Mopani camp subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Mopani.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Tsendze only offers camping facilities.
- Two communal kitchens.
- Two ablution blocks (wheelchair friendly and with an option of open-air showers).
- Warm water from gas geysers, with lights from a solar battery system.
- There is no electricity supply at any of the camp sites.
- No portable power generators are allowed.
- Two communal refrigeration facilities available.
- No shop, restaurant or fuel in camp (all available at Mopani 7km away).
- No ATM facility available
- No Reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 8°C / Max: 26°C
Min: 10°C / Max: 20°C
Min: 6°C / Max: 24°C