- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Tsendze Rustic Camp Site
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Activities & Facilities
All activities from Mopani Rest Camp. Guests are picked up from Tsendze main gate.
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Mopani camp subject to availability.
- Tariffs for Activities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Mopani.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Tsendze only offers camping facilities.
- Two communal kitchens.
- Two ablution blocks (wheelchair friendly and with an option of open-air showers).
- Warm water from gas geysers, with lights from a solar battery system.
- There is no electricity supply at any of the camp sites.
- No portable power generators are allowed.
- Two communal refrigeration facilities available.
- No shop, restaurant or fuel in camp (all available at Mopani 7km away).
- No ATM facility available
- No Reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325