- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Tsendze Rustic Camp Site
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Fauna and Flora
The Mooiplaas Ranger Section area that Tsendze falls in is known for its very large buffalo herds and many elephant bulls.
The area has been and still is, home to large tuskers and some of the more well known ones, now unfortunately dead and gone, were 'Nshawu', 'Shilowa', Mabarule' and 'Alexander'.
With its abundance of huge trees in the campsite TRC offers great birding opportunities right in camp and the surrounding area offers an interesting list of birds previously recorded.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?