- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Talamati Bushveld Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Flora and Fauna
Track rhino, elephant and lion on foot while learning and observing fascinating facts about the African bush.
Some of the animals to be seen in the area are giraffe, kudu, eland, impala, zebra, rhino, buffalo, lion and hyena. Animal activity at the water hole is an 24 hour experience so insomniacs can keep an eye out after sunset to spot some of the more elusive nocturnal wildlife coming to drink.
Talamati Camp is a good game viewing region in a sloping valley and hill area, that is dominated by knob thorn and bushwillow trees.
For more birding information and park bird checklist, go to Information for Birders
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?