Activities & Facilities
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Timbavati Picnic Site (located about 55km outside the camp)
- Ratel Pan Bird Hide (located about 58km outside the camp)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone
- Post Box
- No ATM facility available
- Filling Station
- Communal Kitchens
- Communal Ablutions
- Swimming Pool
- Cutlery and Plates Hampers (from Reception)
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area in camp
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 13°C / Max: 25°C
Min: 15°C / Max: 28°C
Min: 13°C / Max: 33°C