- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Mopani Rest Camp
Would you like to continue?
Activities & Facilities
- **New Activity on offer** - Sunset Drive-Boma Braai Combo
- Bookings: Via Mopani Rest Camp Reception on tel: (013) 735 6535/6 - payments can also be processed at the camp.
- Guided Bush Walks
- Game Drives (in the company of trained field guides)
- Bush Breakfast and Bush Braai (Barbecue). Includes game drive to venue. Confirm availability when booking.
- In camp trail walk
- Shipandani sleep-over Bird Hide (located 3km outside the camp)
- Tropic of Capricorn: (located 12km north of the camp)
- Pioneer Dam Bird Hide (located 4km outside the camp)
- Wildlife films (shown daily at reception during office hours)
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public Telephone (Phone cards on sale at Reception, Airtime available in the Shop)
- Post Box
- Conference Facilities
- Ladies Bar
- Swimming Pool
- Mini ATM facility available in the restaurant
- Filling Station
- Basic First Aid Assistance
- Day Visitors Picnic Area in camp
- DSTV (limited channels) only available in Guest House
- TV in the Bar (DSTV with limited channels)
- Car wash
- Cellphone reception
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There is ample evidence that prehistoric man, Homo erectus, roamed the area between 500 000 and 100 000 years ago.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325