- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
Would you like to continue?
Singita Lebombo Private Game Lodge
Designed from the premise of treading the earth lightly and boasting the highest concentration of wildlife in the entire Kruger National Park, Singita Lebombo sets new standards in contemporary game lodge luxury.
Positioned on a sheer cliff top overlooking the N’wanetsi River, Singita Lebombo is situated on an exclusive 15 000 hectare private concession east of Satara on the remote eastern boundary of the Kruger National Park.
Service excellence, luxurious accommodation and fine cuisine assure an unrivalled exclusive wilderness experience. With access to a world class wine cellar and a village featuring a gym and state-of-the-art health spa, a gallery and the finest African jewellery and artifacts. Walking and open vehicle safaris are hosted by a personal game ranger and tracker. Lebombo Lodge has 15 elevated, fully air-conditioned loft-style wall-to-wall glass luxury suites. All have sweeping views of the Lebombo Mountain ridges and surrounding bush with an over-hanging cliffside swimming pool.
With a style that is distinctly African, Sweni unites earthenware pots and ethnic artworks with contemporary pieces, against a dark palette lifted with flashes of lime, avocado and kiwi. Built on stilts with decks of dark timber, Sweni is the smallest of the Singita Lodges, with six supremely luxurious hides tucked away among the trees. Sweni Lodge has 6 exclusive suites overlooking the Sweni River. Constructed almost entirely of wood and glass in an open, contemporary-style for optimal views. Each suite offers complete exclusivity and privacy and has an en-suite bathroom, mini bar, wall safe and deck, complete with an outside bed and shower.
Guests can enjoy excellent ‘Big Five’ game sightings, as the area holds the highest densities of game and bird life. Guests are treated to exceptional cuisine with traditional African ingredients combining simplicity with an abundance of flavour, as well as a unique and comprehensive wine cellar stocked with the finest selection of South African wines.
Tel: +27 (0)21 683 3424
Singita Lebombo Private Lodge is proudly associated to Relais & Chateaux
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325