- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Outpost lies in a vast wilderness area in the northernmost part of Kruger National Park. This region, called the Makuleke Region, is bordered to the north by the Limpopo River and Zimbabwe and to the east by Crooks Corner and Mozambique.
The Outpost comprises one large main building and twelve stand-alone living spaces set on the side of a hill overlooking the Luvuvhu River, all connected by a half kilometer long walkway made of Zimbabwean teak.
The contemporary design of each space makes use of concrete and steel with retractable remote controlled screens which open to afford a 180 degree view of the Luvuvhu River valley. The living area of each space comprises an outdoor terrace with daybed, minibar, indoor lounge and bedroom with king size bed under mosquito netting and an en-suite bathroom with award winning bath and shower offering a full view of the valley below or closed for privacy as the guest requires. Goose down duvets add a touch of luxury to your comfort.
Tel: +27 (0) 11 245 5704
Did You Know?
- There are almost 254 known cultural heritage sites in the Kruger National Park, including nearly 130 recorded rock art sites.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325