- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Lukimbi Safari Lodge
Lukimbi Safari Lodge is a five Star lodge situated in the easily accessible southern portion of the Kruger National Park, on the 15 000 hectare Lwakahle concession.
The lodge features carved plaster panels showing intricate mystical creatures and African patterns, in a subtle yet extremely decorative way. Game drives, with informative Rangers, are done on approximately 123 kilometres of private roads in open Landrovers. Alternatively, guests can take guided walks or relax in the magnificent lodge.
The lodge has 14 luxury and two ultra luxury suites. Each suite has indoor and outdoor showers, bathroom en-suite, tea and coffee facilities, safes and a private deck overlooking the river and adjacent plains. The luxury suites have private splash pools. The lodge has full conference facilities, a private chapel, a gym and a library. The height of the lodge above the river provides viewing points with a feeling of safety. The raised walkways provide guests with clear and easy access to their suites. We include all meals, walks, and two safaris per day in open vehicles, Our outstanding cuisine is served in various exciting venues, including the dining room, on open decks, in the bush or in the unusual boma.
Lukimbi Safari Lodge works in close co operation with the Kruger National Park with regards to various issues surrounding the concession. This includes the monitoring the breeding of ground hornbills on the concession and the recycling of water for use in the gardens. We also support local business people through our purchase of handmade soaps, vegetables and transport for staff.
Tel: +27 (0)11 431 1120
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325