- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kruger National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Jock Safari Lodge
Jock Safari Lodge was the first private concession to have opened in the heart of Africa's premier wildlife reserve, The Kruger National Park.
Jock Safari Lodge is nestled where the Mitomeni and Biyamiti rivers flow as one, situated in the South-Western corner of the Kruger National Park. The lodge offers 6,000 hectares of exclusive traversing rights in an area of the park which is celebrated for its big five game viewing. The lodge captures the glamour of colonial excess tempered by the distinctive personality of local Zulu and Shangaan cultures.
Apart from exceptional game viewing, facilities at Jock include a Relaxation Retreat with hydro bath, steam room, sauna and exercise room. There is also a Gift Boutique, pool with deck and in and outdoor dining facilities.
There are 2 lodges at Jock Safari lodge offering guests the unique opportunity to experience the gracious style of old world elegance surrounded by unspoilt wilderness.
Main Jock Lodge
Carefully screened by lush trees and reed walls, the 12 individual thatched rooms at Jock Safari Lodge, impart a sense of aloneness and oneness with the landscape.
Room Features include Air conditioning, Private minibar, Hairdryer, Tea and coffee making facilities, Private plunge pool, International dial telephone, Electronic safe, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom, with outdoor shower, Sala (outdoor day bed) overlooking the river
Fitzpatrick's Lodge at Jock
Fitzpatricks at Jock is just a kilometre down the road from the main lodge. This is also a five star lodge and has 3 luxurious suites. Fitzpatrick's Lodge offers personal service in an intimate atmosphere. Perfect for small parties and families.
Room Features include Air conditioning, Private minibar, Hairdryer, Tea and coffee making facilities, International dial telephone, Electronic safe, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom, with outdoor shower.
Tel: +27 (0)41 509 3000
Jock Safari Lodge is proudly associated to Shamwari Group.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325