- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
Travel routes and times from central Gauteng
The closest airport to Crocodile Bridge is Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) that is situated between Nelspruit and White River.
KMIA is situated approximately 25km from Nelspruit and about 120km from Crocodile Bridge Gate. There are daily scheduled flights between KMIA and OR Tambo International Airport in Johannesburg, with less frequent flights from Cape Town and Durban International Airports respectively.
By Road: Crocodile Bridge Gate
Take the N4 to Nelspruit. Head through Nelspruit to Malelane and on to Komatipoort (about 110 km). Then turn left onto the R571 just after Komatipoort and head on to the gate. Allow between 5 to 6 hours for the trip to the gate. Crocodile Bridge camp is right at the gate.
See the relevant gate times for Kruger's camps.
Check out the list of all your GPS coordinates for Kruger's camps.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- There are also many historical tales of the presence of Nguni people and European explorers and settlers in the Kruger area.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325