- 18 x tent or caravan sites, with power point and rotating braai grids. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities (24-hour boiling water, electric hotplates and washing up facilities). Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- 8 x 2-bed permanent furnished canvas tents (one accessible to wheelchairs) with shower, a fridge, standing fan inside tent and small veranda. Communal ablutions and communal kitchens available.
- 20 x 2 or 3-bed units, equipped with en-suite bathrooms (showers, no baths) and air-conditioning. Kitchenettes have hotplates and sinks. Two units are fully accessible for people using wheelchairs.
Accommodation at Crocodile Bridge Rest Camp caters to a variety of guest requirements and is well suited for those Guests who are looking for a self-catering bushveld experience. Why rush? Stay longer!
To view the accommodation prices, refer to tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- There are numerous examples of San Art scattered throughout the park.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 17°C / Max: 33°C
Min: 20°C / Max: 38°C
Min: 19°C / Max: 25°C