- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Boulders Bush Lodge
Would you like to continue?
Activities & Facilities
No activities are available from Boulders Bush Lodge.
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Mopani.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- No electricity (plug points) available for appliances in units
- No shop or restaurant available
- No Reception office at camp
- No cell phone reception available
- The nearest camp is Mopani (approximately 25km)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The park was first proclaimed in 1898 as the Sabie Game Reserve by the then president of the Transvaal Republic, Paul Kruger. He first proposed the need to protect the animals of the Lowveld in 1884, but his revolutionary vision took another 12 years to be realised when the area between the Sabie and Crocodile Rivers was set aside for restricted hunting.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325