Activities & Facilities
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception.
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Information at Reception
- Public telephone
- Basic First Aid assistance
- Electricity (plug points) for appliances in units
- Mini Shop at reception stocks basic items such as firewood, ice and Telkom phone cards and there are no foodstuffs such as meat available.
- No ATM facility available.
- Each accommodation unit has it's own braai (barbecue) facilities
Have a question? Why not ask on the forums?
View and download maps.
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325
Tell Us What You Think
Min: 16°C / Max: 31°C
Min: 20°C / Max: 37°C
Sunny and hot
Min: 24°C / Max: 41°C