- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Biyamiti Bushveld Camp
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Flora and Fauna
Some of the animals to be seen in the area are giraffe, kudu, duiker, impala, steenbok, elephant, rhino, buffalo, hippopotamus, lion, leopard and hyena.
There is also the chance of seeing the elusive cheetah, or a pack of wild dogs.
The Biyamiti camp is situated within the typical fairly dense mixed Combretum Veld of the area. Tamboti, knob thorn, magic guarri, green thorn, sausage tree and marula can all be found in and around the Biyamiti region.
(For more birding information and park bird checklist, go to Information for Birders)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?