- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Berg-en-Dal Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Flora and Fauna
The area hosts white rhino, kudu, impala, giraffe, elephant, reedbuck, klipspringer, grey rhebok and warthog.
Leopard are seen regularly in the region - some lucky people have even seen them drinking at the dam in front of the camp. Wild dog are also found in the area. Lion are usually found in the lower plains on the roads to Skukuza and Crocodile Bridge.
Berg-en-Dal is situated in Malelane Mountain Bushveld. Many unusual plants grow in the mountain landscape. The plains between the mountains are covered in sweet grass, which attracts a variety of grazers. Prominent trees are the red bush-willow and the magic guarri.
(For more birding information and park bird checklist, go to Information for Birders)
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?