- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Balule Satellite Camp
There are no activities available from Balule, however...
- Guided Game Walks or Game Drives can be pre-arranged with Olifants camp.
- Groups of 10 people or more can book activities from Olifants.
These activities will ensure an exciting bush experience. All bookings, as well as further details for these activities are available from reception at Olifants.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- There is no electricity in the camp, however, lanterns are provided.
- There is a communal kitchen with scullery and gas stoves, and a communal freezer.
- One ablution block is provided.
- There are no shop, restaurant or ATM facilities available.
- No reception office at camp.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Cultural artifacts of Stone Age man have been found for the period 100 000 to 30 000 years ago.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325