- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Balule Satellite Camp
- 15 x tent or caravan sites, without power points. Communal ablutions and cooking facilities. Maximum of 6 people per site.
- 6 x rustic 3-bed huts with communal ablution facilities. The huts have no windows - only vents. There are no cooking utensils, crockery or cutlery, but a communal kitchen with scullery and gas stoves is available. Limited space is available in a communal freezer.
Balule Camp is managed from Olifants Camp. Guests are required to report to Orpen, Satara, Olifants or Letaba camps for check-in. Accommodation at Balule camp is ideal for backpacking, camping and caravanning communities looking for a self-catering bushveld experience.
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- On 31 May 1926 the National Parks Act was proclaimed and with it the merging of the Sabie and Shingwedzi Game Reserves into the Kruger National Park. The first motorists entered the park in 1927 for a fee of one pound.
KNP Emergency Hotline
- Report rule breakers and other incidents to KNP's Emergency Call Centre on 013 735 4325