- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Activities & Facilities
These are the following activities when available:
- Lectures, slide shows and holiday programs are organised from the information centre at Twee Rivieren.
- Morning and sunset drives, as well as morning walks, are available at Twee Rivieren, Nossob, Mata-Mata and the Kalahari Tented Camp; enquiries can be made at the reception desks.
- Drives require a minimum of 2 adults in order to go out.
- Walkers are restricted to 8 persons, and no children under 12 are allowed. Guests need comfortable shoes and need to take water along. Tariff: R338,35 per adult (no children allowed)
- Please note that, due to availability of staff, drives are not always available 7 days per week; please enquire at reception regarding schedules.
- Nossob 4x4 Eco Trail - for information and bookings, please contact the reception desk at Twee Rivieren.
Please note: The gravel sections of the road via Vanzylsrus are badly corrugated. The road via Upington to the Park is tarred and in a good condition.
Please note that all game drives and guided walks are subject to availability.
4 x 4 Routes - when available
- Nossob 4 x 4 Eco Trail - 214km
- Bitterpan trail - 120 km
- Mabuasehube Wilderness Trail - 155km
- Wilderness Trail (starting at Polentswa) - 257km
- Direct Route – Nossob Riverbed to Mabuasehube - 170km
- Direct Route – Kannaguass to Kaa - 85km
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- Laundry tubs and ironing facilities (no iron) in camping area of Twee Rivieren, Nossob and Mata-Mata.
- Twee Rivieren, the largest rest camp and administrative base, has a swimming pool, shop and cell phone reception.
- Restaurant - serves breakfast and dinner (A-la-Carte)
- ATM facility available at Twee Rivieren only.
- Predator centre at Nossob.
- Hides at water hole at Nossob and Mata Mata.
- The camps have limited freezing facilities and cannot provide a freezing service to tourists.
- Shops in Twee Rivieren, Mata-Mata and Nossob sell commodities that you would find in your local supermarket, including fresh meat, milk, cheese, eggs, bread, wine and beer.
- Petrol (Unleaded) and Diesel is available at Mata-Mata, Nossob and Twee Rivieren. Premium petrol will only be available at Twee Rivieren rest camp.
- All cards, credit and debit cards are accepted at the fuel stations within the park.
- Five picnic sites throughout the Park with barbecue facilities and communal ablution (no water available).
- Swimming pool in Twee Rivieren and Kalahari Tent Camp, Mata Mata and Nossob.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
18°C / 39°C
Sunny with high level clouds