- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Karoo National Park
Main Rest Camp
- All accommodation is serviced daily and equipped with bedding, towels and soap.
- Breakfast in included in the acccommodation costs, with the exception of camp sites.
- 8 Cape Dutch style family units, each with two bedrooms (six beds in total), en suite bathrooms (bath and shower), DSTV (limited channels), and fully equipped kitchen (kettle, toaster, stove, oven, fridge, cutlery and crockery. One unit (No. 8) has been adapted for persons with limited mobility and contains a bath only.
- 19 Cape Dutch style units, each with a bathroom (shower and bath), open-plan areas with 2 single beds and a double sleeper couch and kitchenettes with basic equipment. Two units have been adapted for persons with limited mobility and these contain showers only..
- 10 Cape Dutch style cottages - one bedroom (double bed) open plan kitchen (microwave and three-plate hob) and lounge, bathroom (shower) and DSTV (limited channels).
- 24 award-winning camping and caravan campsites amidst a veritable green oasis in the rugged Karoo environment with communal ablutions (shower and baths) and kitchen facilities with stove plates and scullery.
- All caravan sites equipped with 220V power points.
- A maximum of six persons, one caravan with a side tent and one vehicle, or one tent and one vehicle, or one autovilla or one motorised caravan will be permitted per site.
- Laundry with a washing machine and tumble drier (R10 tokens available at reception).
To view the accommodation prices, refer to Tariffs
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?