- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Karoo National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Road Upgrades in Karoo National Park
Essential repairs to some of the tar roads in the Karoo National Park will begin today.
- The main entrance road and road to reception will operate with a Stop/Go control during day time but will be open at night time.
- The Lammertjiesleegte Road and Klipspringer Pass Road will operate with a Stop/Go control during day time. These roads are closed at night time.
- The Klipspringer Pass Road will be closed for 4 days, the Lammertjiesleegte Road will be closed for 3 days and the Campsite Road will be closed for 1 day. Details of these dates will follow as soon as they have been confirmed.
SANParks apologises for any inconvenience that this may cause to visitors.