- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Karoo National Park
Road Upgrades in Karoo National Park
Essential repairs to some of the tar roads in the Karoo National Park will begin today.
- The main entrance road and road to reception will operate with a Stop/Go control during day time but will be open at night time.
- The Lammertjiesleegte Road and Klipspringer Pass Road will operate with a Stop/Go control during day time. These roads are closed at night time.
- The Klipspringer Pass Road will be closed for 4 days, the Lammertjiesleegte Road will be closed for 3 days and the Campsite Road will be closed for 1 day. Details of these dates will follow as soon as they have been confirmed.
SANParks apologises for any inconvenience that this may cause to visitors.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?