- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Karoo National Park
Enter the Karoo National Park Half Marathon
There’s still time to enter the Karoo National Park’s 21.1 km Half Marathon or 10 km Fun Run to be held on the 16th of February 2008.
Visitors to the Park should note that both the Half Marathon and the Fun Run will start near the Restcamp and end in the Park’s Caravan Park. The event will begin at 06h00 and should be completed by 09h00.
A 21 km walk will also be held.
The Half Marathon route proceeds along the Lammertjiesleegte route inside the Park.
Last year’s event attracted some 140 participants.
Participants will receive medals and get to experience some of the spectacular scenery and tranquil atmosphere that the Karoo National Park has to offer.
For more information, please contact the organizers – the Beaufort West Runners – on one of the following numbers:
Werner Schubert: 083 462 7308
Renate Wagener: 082 420 7622
Joe Steyn: 083 244 0841
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?