- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Karoo National Park
Karoo National Park Golf Day
There is still time to enter the Karoo National Park Golf Day in the 1st of September, organized by the Karoo Honorary Rangers.
The Golf Day will take place at the nine-hole Beaufort West Golf Club with a four-ball better-ball stableford format.
The registration fee of R120.00 includes refreshments and a sumptuous spit-braai at the end of the evening.
Fantastic prizes are on offer, including two nights accommodation for a couple in Addo Elephant National Park, Mountain Zebra National Park and Tsitsikamma National Park. Kitchen equipment such as electric frying pans and toasters are also up for grabs.
For more information, please contact Dawie Lötter on 082 8294592 or 023 4144793 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?