- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Golden Gate Highlands National Park
SANParks takeover Management of Protea Brandwag Hotel
South African National Parks is taking over the management of the Golden Gate Hotel, formally known as the Golden Gate Protea Hotel, with effect from Tuesday, August 1 2006.
SANParks wishes to assure all stakeholders of its commitment to making the transition as smooth as possible. We are dedicated to ensuring that out clients' stay at the hotel is always an enjoyable one.
As part of the transition process, the hotel occupancy inventory and reservations have been transferred to the SANParks central reservations system, which will allow on-line booking requests and confirmation.
For all reservation enquiries, please fax 012 343 0905, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. From the 1 September 2006, the call centre will also be able to assist with these enquiries. Please note that all media enquiries should be directed to Lulama Luti on (012) 426 5203.