- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Golden Gate Highlands National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Golden Gate Highlands National Park has been compiled.
- A hotel accesibility profile is also available.
- View the accessibily features overview for the Golden Gate Highlands National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility.
Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets:
The room is accessible to the mobility challenged. It comprises of either one double or two single beds, bathroom with shower andDSTV (limited channels). Breakfast is included.
Basotho Cultural Village Rest Camp:
Glen Reenen Rest Camp:
The unit is accessible for the mobility challenged. The cottage features one bedroom with two single beds, one bedroom with a double bed, one stack bed (sleeps two) and two bathrooms with a shower each (one bathroom is en-suite). The unit also includes a kitchen, braai facilities and DSTV (limited channels).
Highlands Mountain Retreat:
The unit is accessible for the mobility challenged. The family log cottage features one bedroom with two single beds, one bedroom with a double bed and two en-suite bathrooms, each with a shower. The unit has a lovely veranda with a Weber braai. It also includes a kitchen, fireplace and DSTV (limited channels).
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Conference Rooms
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
8°C / 21°C