- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
Nature has blessed the Garden Route National Park (Tsitsikamma, Knysna and Wilderness Sections) with a pleasant, temperate climate; it is unique in Africa as the only area in which rainfall occurs throughout the year.
And, to cap it all, most of our rain falls at night! It's the ideal climate for a visit - at any time of the year!
The park is ideal for day visitors with various picnic sites at the rest camp and at the lagoon.
Fuel Stations: Petrol/ Diesel
Vehicle fuel is available in all parks (or is available on the park periphery):
- South African legislation stipulates that fuel stations will accept legitimate petrol/fuel/garage/credit/debit cards or cash as a form of payment for any fuel purchase.
No firearms allowed.
- To ensure a safe and joyful trip through our parks, kindly adhere to the Rules and Regulations as stipulated by South African National Parks.
Internal Road Network
The access road from the N2 is paved however the access from the northern camp is gravelled.
Please see detailed Tips & Hints at the various camp pages.
For enquiries e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on the following numbers:
Reception Desk (24 hours)
(044) 877 0046
(044) 877 0366
Knysna Lakes Section
(044) 302 5600
(044) 302 5627
Storms River Mouth
(042) 281 1607
(042) 281 1629
|Nature's Valley Section||Nature's Valley||(044) 531 6700||(044) 531 6881|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?