- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
The Dassie 10km Trail Run
- want to be part of South Africa’s most competitive Trail Run
- want to be there when worldclass athletes cross the finish line of the Otter
- are friends or family of an Otter athlete and are keen to be active without missing the finish of the Otter heroes.
- want to run, but are not ready for the Otter
- wanted to run, but didn’t manage to get an entry to the Otter
- just love the Trail
If one of above criteria fits you, then the Dassie Trail Run is the right race for you!
A beautiful trail starting and finishing at Stormsriver Mouth joining the last kilometers of the Otter Run. The race starts at 07:30 am in the morning; 1.5 hours after the start of the Otter. Dassie athletes will finish through the same finish shoot as the Otter athletes will a little bit later.
Achievable for the novice trailrunner but will give a good taste of the splendour and technical challenges faced by participants doing The Retto Run - The Grail of Trail!
Enter for the Dassie Trail Run online
Tel: 044 382 2932
The Dassie Trail Run coincides with a 30% discount on camping at Storms River Mouth rest camp. Contact Reservations to book your accommodation now:
Tel: 012 428 9111 / 082 233 9111