- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
Would you like to continue?
Temporary closure of GRNP’s Island Lake
The Island Lake at the Wilderness Section of the Garden Route National Park (GRNP) will be temporarily closed as from the 1st of February until 31 March 2010 due to the extension of current ablution facilities and construction of undercover picnic and braai areas.
All picnic areas will be inaccessible during the construction. The first section will be open to those who wish to access the lake for boating purposes.
The Management of the Wilderness Section of the GRNP wishes to thank everyone for their cooperation and understanding in this regard.
For any further enquiries, the public can contact the Communications Office:
- Telephone: (044) 302 5633
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org