- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Storms River Mouth Rest Camp
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
The Tsitsikamma Section of the Garden Route National Park is situated some 615km from Cape Town, 195km from Port Elizabeth and 68km from Plettenberg Bay.
The access route from the N2 highway and all internal roads are tarred. Car hire is available at Plettenberg Bay, which is also the nearest airport (limited scheduled flights). Airports are also found in George and Port Elizabeth.
- Gate opening 06:00 and closing times 22:00 due to restaurant service.
- Security service, starting 18:00 - leaving 07:00 in the morning.
- Late arrivals (after 18:00) may collect keys at the entrance gate.Overnight guests arriving after 18:00 should call the camp on (042) 2811 607 - key(s) may be picked up at the gate with the security service.
- Day visitors allowed until 21:30.
- S 34 01’ 18.8”
E 23 53’ 47.9”