- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Nature's Valley Rest Camp
Would you like to continue?
How to get there
The Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section) is situated some 615km from Cape Town, 195km from Port Elizabeth and 68km from Plettenberg Bay.
The access route from the N2 highway and all internal roads are tarred. Car hire is available at Plettenberg Bay, which is also the nearest airport (limited scheduled flights). Airports are also found in George and Port Elizabeth.
- Gate opening is 07:00 and closing times 18:00
- Security service, starting 18:00 – leaving 07:00 in the morning
- Late arrivals (after 18:00) may collect keys the entrance gate with Security
- Day visitors allowed until 05:30
Overnight guests arriving after 18:00 should call resort on (044) 531 6700, if late arrival is expected and key(s) may be picked up at the gate with security service.
- S 33 58’ 19.0”
E 23 33’ 48.2”
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?