- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Nature's Valley Rest Camp
Please note that you are about to leave the SANParks website (www.sanparks.org) and will be directed to a partner website.
Would you like to continue?
Activities & Facilities
Nature's Valley is a bird watchers' and hikers' paradise.
There are numerous day trails to choose from such as the Salt River Mouth Trail, The Kalander Trail, and the Groot River Trail. A map, which also serves as permit, is available at Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section) Reception and the shop in the Nature's Valley Village.
Canoeing from the rest camp to the Groot river mouth is absolutely the best way to unwind. Canoes are available for hire from Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section).
Guests may also enjoy swimming, sailing, dinghy and board sailing on the Groot River estuary. For those who want to relax, there are the unspoiled sands and surf of Nature's Valley Beach.
A community levy of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
- A shop and restaurant/pub is located in the village where basic commodities may be purchased.
- Fuel is available at The Crags.
For more information
- Contact the receptionist at the Nature's Valley Rest Camp (Tsitsikamma Section) on Tel: (044) 531 6700.