- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Knysna Lakes Section
Would you like to continue?
How to get there
Directions to the Knysna indigenous forest complex:
Includes the Diepwalle Forest area, camping decks, Tea Garden and Forest Legends Museum.
- Follow the N2 for 6km east of Knysna.
- Take the Uniondale (R339) turn-off to the left and drive another 16km to Diepwalle.
- The R339 is a provincial gravel road to Diepwalle.
Directions to the Treetop Chalet:
- The Treetop Chalet is about 15 - 17km past Knysna, towards Plettenberg Bay.
- There is a small sign on the N2 which directs you to the Garden of Eden on the right, where you can check-in to the Treetop Chalet.
Directions to the Garden of Eden:
- The Garden of Eden is about 15 - 17km past Knysna, towards Plettenberg Bay.
- There is a small sign on the N2 which directs you to the Garden of Eden on the right.
Directions to Kranshoek view point:
- From Knysna, take the N2 East for 20km to Harkerville.
- Turn right (south) onto a gravel road for 1.5km.
- At the T-junction keep left and drive about 500m. Turn right, through the Harkerville State Forest to the site about 5km further on.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?