- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
How to get there
The Swellengrebel Airfield is adjacent to the park, suitable for light aircraft.
Bontebok National Park is situated 6km from the picturesque and historic town of Swellendam, 240km from Cape Town and 540km from Port Elizabeth. The park's current entrance is about five kilometres off the N2.
Gate opening and closing times
- 1 October to 30 April: 07:00 - 19:00
- 1 May to 30 September: 07:00 - 18:00
- S 34° 04’ 33.7”
E 20° 27’ 19.3”
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- The Hessekwa traded with the first Dutch settlers who landed in Cape Town in 1652