- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Update on the floods at Bontebok National Park
The access road to the Park is open but road conditions are still very poor. Normal vehicles will be able to enter the Park but the internal roads utilised for game viewing remain closed.
The chalet and camping sites are open to overnight visitors, but the river-view camp sites will remain closed until further notice.
For enquiries regarding the flood situation, please contact:
Duty Manager, Bontebok National Park
Tel: 028 514 2735