- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Bontebok National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Closure of Bontebok National Park due to flooding
Bontebok National Park is currently closed due to flooding, and will be closed until further notice. The Park was closed with immediate effect this morning due to severe flooding inside the Park.
All visitors have been evacuated and alternative arrangements have been made with Wilderness National Park to accommodate some of them. Further measures have been taken to notify incoming visitors to the Park.
Weather forecasts predict further flooding of the Breede River. It is anticipated that there will be flood damage especially to roads, and therefore difficult to estimate how long the Park will be closed.