- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Augrabies Falls National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Interesting Sightings at Augrabies Falls National Park
The Leopard was spotted near Oranjekom on 25 May 2013, during a night drive. The Aardwolf was spotted on 19 June 2013 near Black Ridge and the Aardvark was spotted last night (24 June 2013) near Moonrock.
These sightings are unique in that they are rarely spotted in the park. Make sure to visit Augrabies to try and spot one of these enigmatic animals.
Leopard seen near Oranjekom. Photo taken by field guide.
Aardwolf seen near Black Ridges. Photo taken by field guide.
Aardvark seen near Moonrock. Photo taken by Matthew Schurch.
South African National Parks (SANParks) Corporate Communications
Tel: 012 426 5065
Gabrielle “Gabby” Venter,
Manager: Media and Stakeholder Relations
Acting Regional Communications Manager: Arid Region
Tel: 012 426 5065 / 083 825 9435