- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Agulhas National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Calling all talented architects to tackle a challenging competition!
SANParks has embarked on a fantastic project to increase tourism at the Cape Agulhas National Park through a challenging and creative design competition. The competition calls for talented and innovative architects to transform the current lighthouse to become operational in serving as an important gateway into the Agulhas National Park.
The Development of the Lighthouse Precinct, Agulhas National Park Architectural Competition is seen as a means of providing visitors with a unique and memorable experience.
The lighthouse was installed on 1 March 1849 and emits a flash every 5 seconds with a candlepower of 7 500 000.
Architects: For more information on the guidelines, submission as well as design requirements, click here.