- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Addo Elephant National Park has contributed immensely to the growth of tourism enterprises and activities in the local region.
Testament to this fact is the numerous bed & breakfast, guesthouse and lodge businesses which have started up around the Park.
Approximately 160 000 people visit the park annually. Of these, 40% are international visitors with German, Dutch and English nationals making up the majority. The majority of South African visitors hail from the Eastern and Western Cape Provinces.
The growth of the Park itself in terms of tourism over the past has been phenomenal. The following table gives an indication:
|Visitors||162 884||141 925||135 109||125 816||138 079||161 668|
|Activities Sold||32 592||28 857||28 806||27 204||25 340||26 907|
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Is also home to one of the densest African elephant populations on earth