- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Activities available at no extra cost (except for entrance fee)
- Self-drive wildlife viewing in the main game area and Colchester area on 120 km of tourist roads suitable fro normal sedan cars.
- Zuurberg hiking trails: 1-hour and 3-hour trails available in the Zuurberg Mountains.
- PPC Discovery Trail: a short walk in the main camp, one loop suitable for wheelchairusers and visually-impaired visitors.
- SASOL Red Bishop Bird Hide: in the main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Floodlit waterhole: at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Underground viewing hide at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Picnic and braai site: at main camp and in the botanical reserve Jack's Picnic site off the southern access road.
- Swimming pool: at main camp, only for overnight guests.
- Restaurant and curio shop: at main camp. Restaurant Tel: 042 2338674.
- Holiday programmes for children: during July and December holidays
A community fund of 1% will be added to the cost of all accommodation and activity reservations arriving on or after the 1st of June 2012.
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- Is also home to one of the densest African elephant populations on earth