- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
If you would like to make bookings or view availability for Golden Gate Hotel and Chalets, please click on the 'Make Reservation' button.
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Oribi Released In Addo Elephant National Park
Today, five pairs of oribi were released in the Addo Elephant National Park on the Langvlakte Contractual property.
This is a significant introduction as oribi (Ourebia ourebi) are classified as 'endangered' on the IUCN Red Data List. In addition, this is the first time this highly specialised antelope species has been introduced to the Addo Elephant National Park.
The introduction is part of a bid to reintroduce historically-occurring species back into the Addo Elephant National Park. According to historical distribution records, oribi would have occurred on grasslands in this area of the Eastern Cape.