- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Win a fantastic prize when you enter Addo’s Writing Competition
We want to hear about your most favourite, your best, your most poignant or your most awe-inspiring memory of the Park over the last 80 years.
You will have a chance until Wednesday, 10th August to post your memories on the forums!
What can you win?
You stand in line to win a fantastic accommodation getaway @ Gorah Elephant Camp concession lodge (a SANParks Partner) up to the value of R11 500 per night!
Some basic rules:
- Your entry/entries must be original (based on a real-life experience), in English, unpublished and not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission.
- You may submit a maximum of 3 images if applicable to your entry.
- Entries must be posted by 12 noon 10 August 2011.
- Judges decision is final and the winner will be selected by the Regional Manager, Lucius Moolman, and Park Manager, Norman Johnson.
- Prizes: Please note that this getaway is for 2 people (guests at this lodge may not be under the age of 8 years old).