- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
Media Release: Lion attack did not happen in Addo Elephant National Park
A man was killed by lions when he entered their enclosure on Sunday 31 October at the Addo Croc and Lion Ranch, a private game ranch in the Addo area nearby the Addo Elephant National Park.
The fatal incident is in no way related to the national park.
The twelve lions within the Addo Elephant National Park are free-roaming, wild lions. Visitors are warned on arrival not to exit their vehicles while in the wildlife area of the national park and to look out for the approach of any wild animals at the designated viewpoints.
South African National Parks
Megan Taplin, Regional Communications Manager, Addo Elephant, Camdeboo, Karoo, Mountain Zebra National Parks, Tel: 083 650 8649 or 041 46780916 / 8, email: email@example.com