- Parks (A - Z)
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Agulhas National Park
- Augrabies Falls National Park
- Bontebok National Park
- Camdeboo National Park
- Garden Route (Tsitsikamma, Knysna, Wilderness) National Park
- Golden Gate Highlands National Park
- Karoo National Park
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- Kruger National Park
- Mapungubwe National Park
- Marakele National Park
- Mokala National Park
- Mountain Zebra National Park
- Namaqua National Park
- Table Mountain National Park
- Tankwa Karoo National Park
- West Coast National Park
- |Ai-|Ais/Richtersveld Transfrontier Park
- Wild Card
- Contact Us
Addo Elephant National Park
You can find more information on the booking process by clicking on 'More Info'.
People with disabilities
- An in-depth accessibility profile for Addo Elephant National Park has been compiled.
- View the accessibily features overview for Addo Elephant National Park, as featured in the Rolling Inspiration magazine.
- Please see additional information on Wheelchair Accessibility.
Addo Rest Camp:
Matyholweni Rest Camp:
Accommodation images may differ from the actual units as refurbishment of various accommodation types occur on an on-going basis.
Accessible Activities & Facilities
- Discovery trail
A short walk in the main camp, with one loop suitable for wheelchairusers and visually-impaired visitors.
- SASOL Red Bishop bird hide
In the main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Waterhole viewpoint
Floodlit waterhole at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Underground hide
Underground viewing hide at main camp (suitable for wheelchair-users).
- Game area picnic site
Have a question? Why not ask at the forums?
Did You Know?
- It is home to the unique flightless dung beetle